Simple Renaming Panel 1.2 is out! It’s simple, fast and for free, so no reason not to have a look at it. The Simple Renaming Panel is a handy tool to rename multiple objects at once. Version 1.2 has a ton of new and improved features. Basically, the hole add-on has been overworked to be more powerful, simpler, faster and more responsive.
- [NEW] Renaming works now in different modes: object, material, image texture, group, data and bone
- [NEW] A simple and well-organized information panel lists which objects have been renamed and includes some additional information and warnings
- [NEW] Added a match case checkbox has been added to search and replace
- [NEW] Change the tool shelf category of the add-on in the preferences
- [NEW] Not only suffixes, but also prefixes can be added by object type
- [NEW] Surfaces, cameras, lights and bones have been added to the type suffix and prefix panel
- [CHANGED] Suffix by type has been renamed to type suffix and prefix panel and is now part of the main panel
- [CHANGED] Auto updater 1.0.3
- [FIX] A lot of minor bugs have been fixed
Feel free to download it and write me what you think.