Everyone who purchased Simply Cloth automatically gets the update for Simply Cloth Pro!
So dear friends who already have Simply Cloth, many thanks to you! 💗
Check Video Features here:
The following features are available in Simply Cloth Pro:
- Pin Group - Live Paint. Paint your pins directly on your Cloth mesh during simulation and immediately see the effect in Weight Paint mode!
- Strengthen by Selection. In Edit mode, select the area in the Cloth Mesh you want to strengthen and add your selection with one click.
- Use the Strength Slider to adjust the Strength.
- Pressure - Live Paint. For simply release pressure with your selection to the Simply Pressure Group in Edit Mode! Or weight paint live in Object Mode during simulation and see directly the effect.
- Simply Pin Layer System. Simply create a pin group like never before and simply fade it in and out with a slider. Add more layers and assign a new selection as pin and slide the intensity to your pleasure. Turn each layer on or off to see how it affects the simulation. For each layer you can insert a hook directly and drag it around in object mode during the simulation to influence your cloth.
- Simply Sewing. With the new feature your sewings will be connected directly during the simulation and there is no more gap between the sewings. Based on the Merge Distance you can adjust the intensity of the sewing. But you can switch the feature on and off with one button.
- Collision Inner/ Outer Thickness added. Just change the inner and outer thickness of your collision mesh in the collision area
- Rotate/ Poked Faces - Topology for Testing. This function is only there to check the wrinkle and detail of your Cloth Mesh and apply it if necessary. If you select Rotated Faces or Poked Faces, a duplicate will be created and the original hidden and excluded from the simulation. So you can test safely and quickly.
- The rotation of the Faces causes a better wrinkle throw, depending on your needs you have to test it.
- With Poked Faces you have a much higher detail density, but it reduces the performance during the simulation because of the higher vertex count.
- New UI in Edit Mode
Hope you will have fun!