- At beginning of meeting still 15 issues on the bcon3:bugs track of the workboard for 2.81. With release coming in closer developers are asked to pay attention to it.
- Nathan Letwory aired the idea to maybe bump the release date a week, but will be discussing this with Dalai Felinto still and write the bf-committers list about it.
- Module owners specifically are asked to check if the current items on the bugs track are absolutely necessary for 2.81.
- Philipp Oeser checks if Dynamic Paint issue T62882 can be postponed.
- With the main focus being on 2.81 release there were no items raised during the dev meeting.
New Features and Changes
- Keymap: Use Ctrl-F2 for batch rename ( Campbell Barton ).
- UI: Add icon for drawing space key ( Campbell Barton ).
- UI: Add old hotkeys to set start and end in timeline to the Blender 27x keymap ( Philipp Oeser ).
- UV Editor: Add missing options to proportional editing falloff in uv editor ( Germano Cavalcante ).
- UI: Toggle between play and pause icons in preview rendering ( Philipp Oeser ).
- Cycles: Get OptiX devices ( Brecht Van Lommel ).
- GPencil: Show selection in Stroke Mode for single points ( Antonio Vazquez ).
- Paint: Option to disable antialiasing ( Pablo Dobarro ).
- VSE: Show Seconds available in View menu ( Campbell Barton ).
- UI: Hovering over UI elements now more consistent and further reaching ( Harley Acheson ).
- Keymap: Maps bundled with Blender can no longer be deleted by the user ( Sebastion Parborg ).
- VSE: Use all selected strips for Select Side operator ( Alessio Monti di Sopra , Campbell Barton ).
- VSE: Set frame range added to Strips operator ( Alessio Monti di Sopra , Richard Antalik ).
- Solidify Modifier: support non-manifold input ( Henrik Dick , Campbell Barton ).