LIPSINC for the LAZY on Blender.
Episode 1: Tweened Cartoon.
A quick and simple way to animate dialog.
This would be ideal for a youtuber who wants to represent themselves as an avatar, or quickly animating a cartoon that mostly consists of dialog.
On later episodes I'm going to look at using more realistic characters (EG from Makehuman), and stop-motion - style characters, with replacement mouths and faces.
- 00:17 Touching up your sound in Audacity
- 00:54 Important setup steps
- 01:12 Import the sound
- 01:51 Add shape Keys
- 03:31 Shapekeys react to audio
- 06:05 Shapekeys for exressions
- 09:22 Animate expressions
- 10:17 Why don't we use actions for the body?
- 11:52 Setting up a pose-lib
- 12:14 Animating the body
A slightly more advanced version of the character can be found here.