Three Blender Certified Trainers will participate in the "Days of Open Source and Communication" conference in Seville, Spain on April 24th and 25th.
On 24 and 25 April three BFCT (Blender Foundation Certified Trainers) will participate in the Days of Open Source and Communication in Seville (Spain):
- Carlos Gonzalez Morcillo
- Diego Moya Parra (Taito)
- Joaquín Herrera Goás (Joaclint)
The event is organized by the University of Seville. Access is free and you can find all information on the university's website.
Essentially the event consists in two days of talks and demonstrations about design and open source.
There will be conferences about plugins for WordPress, Guadalinex (gnu/linux distro of Andalucía gobernment), web design...
There will be four talks about Blender:
- Modeling and animatión for movies (Diego Moya Parra -Taito-)
- Blender or not Blender, this is the question (Carlos Gonzalez Morcillo)
- How to build a better world: videogames + Blender (Carlos Gonzalez Morcillo)
- Graphic design process: Inkscape + Gimp + Blender + Scribus (Joaquín Herrera Goás -Joaclint-)