Ton Roosendaal writes:
Short meeting again, bugfixing and stabilizing Blender doesn't give long discussions! Here's what we talked about:
- Mingw 64 bits scons/cmake is not working yet. We're seeking for a volunteer who likes to tackle it.
- Bug tracker (open issues) is going down steadily, will get below 200 this week most likely.
- Proposal is to call for compiling another 2.5 beta next sunday. Nathan/Janne/Campbell didn't report showstoppers for it really.
- Nathan will coordinate a good release log with fixes, and add overview of open issues too.
- People who like to contribute, but not on bugifxing, check our open todo list.
- Ton proposes to work on a good 2.5-stable release target list in november, to get a clear picture for when we finally get there. :)