Andrew Price interviews Blender Developer Campbell Barton (ideasman42). Campbell currently works for the Blender Institute.
Andrew Price writes:
This week I thought it would be interesting to hear from one of the quiet achievers of the community: Campbell Barton.
In this interview I ask him some of the big questions that the community has been echoing of late. Such as:
- When will the final stable version of 2.5 be released?
- Is BMesh still being developed?
- How long will you be sticking with Blender?
- What was the hardest part about working on Sintel?
- How was the Sintel renderfarm created?
- How did you first learn Python?