Ton Roosendaal writes:
- Janne Karhu mentions particle fluid physics core is now in trunk. Raul will work on docs and new features in the future.
- Ton checks with Janne and Daniel Genrich availability for help on Durian. Just a matter of mailing them!
Blender 2.5 project
- Todo items for the next releases:
- Matt will complete this based on further feedback.
- Martin Poirier prefers better ways to merge saved keymaps with default (not saved) keymaps. He has ideas for it, and will discuss with Brecht and Campbell later.
- Tom Musgrove mentions sculpting UI; he finds the configuration confusing. He'll show an improved proposal to us or Matt to illustrate the point.
- Toolbar menus are still a bit unfinished, we need to sort out how much will be added to the 2.5 beta todo.
- More 2.5 todos: anim player window... how? Is it a beta target?
- Andrea offers to help Matt with installation topics.
- Many people are interested in simple 2.5 todos, just needs a list in the wiki! (Edit: already there! - http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:SimpleTodos)
- Interesting link for new devs: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Developers_Quickstart
Gooogle Summer of Code
- Students have 4 more days to submit, don't forget!