Blender developers are hosting an on-line Q&A session TODAY (Sunday the 7th) at 15:00 CET (click here to see what time this is for you).
Campbell Barton writes:
Excuse the late post but the 7th of Feb beings us to next new developer Q&A.
How about we focus on something a bit different this time? Off hand possible topics could be..
- Game Engine (myself + dali/benoit/erwin/mougri should be enough if one of these guys can make it)
- Integrating scripts/utilities - adding new operators & buttons into menu, toolbar etc. (I could prepare some notes & examples for this)
- Physics (if one of the physics devs can make it)
If these topics don't hold anyone's interest we can continue with general Q&A's
Re: Running the Q&A:
- Rather not waste people's time so please stay on topic this meeting.
- Better not let issues like svn vs git, cmake vs scons... blah blah get in the way!
- Even if a well meaning dev asks, we can defer the answer until after the meeting, or let them know immediate this is not a productive discussion topic and move on.
- If devs disagree on some technical point can wait until after or discuss in PM.
Where: #blendercoders on freenode, see www.pasteall.org’s IRC link to connect over the web.
When: This Sunday, 7th of februari, 3pm Amsterdam time.
For more info on IRC: http://www.blendernation.com/getting-started-in-blender-irc/