Michael Tieleman aka. Freakydude, has re-release an updated version of his Little Fella rig.
- Very nice posability,
- FK/IK switch panel
- facial animation rig
- All control bones have their local Z-axis pointing upwards, convenient and uniform when tweaking IPO curves.
- Lip syncing shape keys set named after the default papagayo phoneme set
- multiple mat ID's to quickly alter the appearance of the entire character.
- Separate UV's:
- one for the whole body
- a smaller one for adding logo's to his upper arms (shoulder pad kinda thing), torso and back. Useful for games or something
Noteworthy changes since the last version:
- More pivots in the foot: ball, heel and toes.
- Better control overall
- Lots of new facial expressions possible
- A lot less cluttering set of control objects
Thank you this is one individuals like many others that a real make good contribution to blender growths.
I think this is one of the best free rigs I've seen. Great Work Freakydude!
Awesome rig. I'm gonna have to steal some of its features ;>
This is awesome. Thanks!
Very nice. Thanks for release the rig.
NathanKP - Inkweaver Review
This is a very nice rig, I tried it when I was doing my own rig.
Hey thanks guys, I'm glad this is catching on. Feel free to see how it was made and use some of it's features.
And I'm rather glad with the blendernation article, thanks Tim, I wasn't really expecting it anymore. I heard it from a friend yesterday evening.
The site will have some updates in the future with some tutorials.
And if I happen to post here again later today claiming : "I'm gonna rock pixar" or something similar, it's not me, it's our IT systemmanager who was smart enough to let me know he plans on pulling such a joke on me now that my rig got "blendernationed"
Really nice Rig...Thanks!
for the next updated little fella .....nose..... ears.....hair!?
Michael, you're welcome. Sorry it took so long.
Many thanks for making the work to speak about this, I feel strongly about this and like learning an excellent offer more on this matter. If possible, as you acquire knowledge, would you mind updating your weblog with a great deal more info? It's truly helpful for me.
Thank you ever so for you weblog.Really looking forward to study more. Will read on…