Potential is a short film created by a small group of students from Hamilton Boys' High School and Waikato University.
The film was made on a shoe-string budget, so all the camera gear was built by the team in order to cut costs.
David Robinson and Nathaniel Watson from Plural Films are two amazing young Blender users, who have recently made their second appearance on national television in New Zealand for their short films, of which Blender has played a central role. Thankfully, they were as excited as I was to have a talk about themselves and their new film, "Potential".
The interview covers topics such as:
- How they got involved with Blender
- What their roles on the short film "potential" involved
- What challenges they faced, and what they learnt from them
- Where they went for Blender help when they needed it
- What the future holds for them