The Node Charts add-on provides a collection of pre-designed Info graphs for Blender, making it easy to data-driven charts and presentations.
The update for 'Node Charts: Info Graphs for Blender' has been released, here are the features:
4 New Graphs
The full product now has 4 new graphs, bringing the total to 20. (Horizontal Bar Graph Stacked, Profit Loss Bar Graph, Horizontal Bar Graph Opposing, Vertical Bar Graph Stacked)
Experimental GenAI support for 10 Graphs (API Charges separate)
You can send a prompt to an LLM and have it return data for the Graphs with source. It is not perfect, but it's a great way to add data in graphs that help save time and effort. Please check the PDF tutorial or the Video Tutorials on how to get an API key and setup the process.
Support for Circle Graph, Pie Graph, 2-3 Circle Graph, 2-3 Pie Graph, Multiple Circle Graph, Multiple Pie Graph, Horizontal Bar Graph, Multiple Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mountain Graph.
Increased Data Points
- Data Points of Line Graph has been increased from 8 to 30.
- Data Points of Horizontal Bar Graph has been increased from 4 to 10
- Data Points of Horizontal Bar Graph Comparison has been increased from 4 to 9.
- Data Points of Multiple Circle Graph has been increased from 5 to 8.
- Data Points of Multiple Pie Graph has been increased from 5 to 8.
- The add-on, CSV file and SQL file is now updated to support the increased data points.