Spitfire Storyboards writes:
Demoing and Exploring the EXCELLENT Ubisoft Shot Manager addon for blender.
I have been using this addon in beta for around a year and It's finally time to demo this and spread the word, for the betterment of blender-kind.
The addon is developed by Julien Blervaque of Ubisoft.
- Shot management (duh..)
- Interactive UI Strips on timeline for moving coverage and cameras
- Convert from exisiting camera markers
- Overlapping coverage and elipses playing live in scene
- Multiple camera takes
- Retimer feature (You are going to LOVE this) that retimes EVERYTHING in scene
- 2d Storyboarding features
- 2d-3d hybrid storyboarding features
- Extension customisation options
- Extensive export options including playblasts and stamped information
- lots more
the installation seems to be going well, but the addon does not appear in the list of addons.
windows10 pro - blender 3.3.1 LTS