V3.0 of our Clean Panels Addon is OUT NOW!
- We have introduced a new filtering method that does not depend on the Workspace Filtering function. This means you can now use filtering without affecting anything else (like hotkeys and other UI).
- This new method also enabled us to make the new Focus Panel feature that allows you to access any tab in the N-Panel quickly (you need to click the focused tab manually to make it active in the side panel):
- Renaming of Panels is also possible thanks to this new method. (It's also available as an experimental feature for the old workspace filtering method but it's not recommended as it will edit the addon source files. So we suggest you use the new method if you want to use renaming.)
- You can also have different orders of tabs for different categories of CP
- A lot of bug fixes and small updates.
We are also doing a GIVEAWAY of the addon, for more details please check out this update video:
The First 10 People to use the code 'cpnation' will get a flat 25% Discount.
Get it on it's own or as part of the Ultimate Value Bundle ('cpnation' can also be used here):