iraisynn attinom writes:
"ia scatter" is a new scattering add-on for blender, available in blender market.
It is the product of 20+ years of scattering experience. It is simple, complete and effective.
It can be used to scatter polygons on polygons. Abstract, plants, nature, rocks, buildings, antennas on buildings, whatever.
- object / collection instancing
- instances realized into real geometry
- instance minimum distance
- viewport optimization (number of instances displayed in viewport)
- viewport proxy instances (bounding box / convex hull)
- weight painted instance distribution
- slope angle distribution
- relative (base geometry) height distribution
- textured instance distribution
- complete instance rotation control with rotation snapping
- complete instance uniform and non uniform scale control
- camera culling
- level of detail (lod) functionality, 3 levels