With over 25 animated alpha textures, creating a neon, futuristic, or sci-fi feel has never been easier! it's as simple as plug and play, and adjusting the diffuse color as desired. Create scenes ranging from moving screens, graphic interfaces, the bridge on a space ship and many more!
Why does animated alphas make sense to buy?
This save labor intensive work trying to animate or make your own alphas. And with the diffuse color being adjustable, it also means you get much more use out of the provided files. It is a quick plug and play way of letting the creator create without getting bogged down.
What is this product?
The pack consists of the following:
- Over 25 animated alpha textures, all in mp4 format and at 2048 resolution
- 1 square format pre made screen consisting of a compilation of animated alphas
- 1 square format pre made screen same as above, but built in such a way that it can be split
- in 2 horizontally, providing 2 different long format screens.
- All animated alphas are connected to the alpha slot, in Blender's principled shader, with leaving the diffuse and emission slot open for color selection as you see fit.
- For onscreen display, all materials are set to "Alpha Blend" in the settings area.
- All maps have "cyclic" checked on - in other words auto loops
- All maps have "auto-refresh" checked on - in other words updates in viewport