Renowned Blender artist, alliteration aficionado, and now add-on developer Daniel Bystedt has just released a baking add-on for free on his Gumroad. Bystedt is known for his incredible Eevee demo scenes among other things, including the beautiful Blender 2.90 Splash Screen.
His add-on aims to streamline Blender's sometimes tedious baking workflow, packaging all baking operations and processes into his neat add-on interface.
Some of the features are:
- Automatic match of high and low poly objects by matching bounding box
- Bake collections for organizing bake target objects
- Bake passes
- Automatic setting for optimized and fast bakes.
- Post process denoising of noisy bake textures.
- Post process anti aliasing
- Bake texture organisation in folders per each bake collection
Check out the video above for an overview of the add-ons capabilities, the video below for a full tutorial on how to use it, and the link at the end of the article to get your hands on it and try it out for yourself!