I had this video in mind for quite a while and finally released the video.
It's a 40 minutes video about how to make a living with Blender. Pretty interesting and unique stuff in there, mostly from my own experience. Mind that it is still work.
In this video, I will show you how I came to the point making a living with Blender. There will be some points in this video that are not applicable to you because we all have a different background. On the other hand you might find enough tips that are useful to you.
- The objective, intention
- Is it possible to make a living with Blender?
- What products are people interested in?
- Products that are good but not selling.
- A product that meets all criteria
- How to present you product
- Who is your customer?
- What customers like
- What customers don’t like
- Habits that help
- Advertising and conversion
- Where do your customers come from?
- Improve SEO
- Online Engagement
- The secret of New Media Supply
- What social platform to use
- Where to sell your products
- Other ideas to sell
This was very useful and informative, thank you for taking the time to do this. It has given me ideas to take a different direction from what I was first thinking. Well worth the 40 minutes!
Good to hear you found the video useful. Indeed, most likely you make your own version, and pick up what is applicable and not. I was thinking about a part 2 of the video, but it will take a month or two. In case you have idea's for part 2, it's always welcome.