I had this video in mind for quite a while and finally released the video.
It's a 40 minutes video about how to make a living with Blender. Pretty interesting and unique stuff in there, mostly from my own experience. Mind that it is still work.
In this video, I will show you how I came to the point making a living with Blender. There will be some points in this video that are not applicable to you because we all have a different background. On the other hand you might find enough tips that are useful to you.
- The objective, intention
- Is it possible to make a living with Blender?
- What products are people interested in?
- Products that are good but not selling.
- A product that meets all criteria
- How to present you product
- Who is your customer?
- What customers like
- What customers don’t like
- Habits that help
- Advertising and conversion
- Where do your customers come from?
- Improve SEO
- Online Engagement
- The secret of New Media Supply
- What social platform to use
- Where to sell your products
- Other ideas to sell