We have released a new version of Verge3D for Blender, a powerful toolkit for creating interactive web-based content.
- 3D scroll transition effect for landing pages and presentations!
- Visual scripting got multi-line and script puzzles.
- OSL Shaders support.
- Cycles' Wavelength node.
- Low-latency Web Audio backend for sounds.
- AR Modes (looking around, sitting or standing, room, walking, and viewer locked).
- Fog and ray casting without coding.
- Extended Validation (EV) certificate now used for installer.
- Horizontal camera panning (useful for implementing Google maps-like hover controls).
See the many other features and improvements in the release announcement.