Create a twisted extrusion effect that is useful for quickly creating curled geometry like pipes, tendrils, or more abstract effects.
Get interesting effects on shapes like the Ico Sphere with the Extrude Individual Faces option:
- Interactive interface works similar to Blender's standard extrude and ZigZag Extrude.
- Animate the effect with the freely available Animation Nodes Blender add-on (example .blend file included).
- Rotate the extrusions.
- Taper the extrusion effect.
- Twist along face normal or on local and global coordinates.
- Control the number of subdivisions on the sides.
- Save presets that remember your parameters next time.
- Menu allows you to adjust the parameters until you are happy.
- Multiple options to allow you to extrude faces individually or as a group