Script To Button gives you the possibility to convert your Blender scripts into a button.
The add-on saves your scripts so that they can be used in any other Blender project.
Download from GitHub: Script To Button
1. Download the Add-on from GitHub as .zip file
2. Start Blender and navigate to Edit -> Preferences -> Add-ons and click "Install"
3. Select the Add-on named "ScriptToBotton-master.zip" and import it as .zip file
4. Enable the Add-on
- navigate to the Sidebar. You will see a new tab named "Script To Button", select this tab
- "Add Button" Panel: Select a Text and write a Name for the Button. Then click on "Add Button" and a new Button is created.
- "Buttons" Panel: Press the Button to execute/run your text or press the Trash-Button next to the Button to delete it.