LiberTeeth3D is an add-on developed for creating orthodontic setup.
It is being developed by me (Cicero Moraes) and the Dental Surgeon Dr. Graziane Olimpio.
The add-on, based on free software is not yet finalized, but offers a number of possibilities:
3D scanning and import of dental arches:
- Scans arcades for replica photos;
- Reconstructs 3D replicate scans (to avoid artifacts);
- Imports scans made with intraoral scanners
Dental arch configuration:
- Semi automatic tool for teeth segmentation;
- Automatic identification of teeth;
- Manual segmentation of teeth by cut-mesh (Patmo141) add-on;
- Reference tools for ideal arch and tooth symmetry;
- Tools for monitoring the dynamics of teeth (pre and post).
For now the add-on is only available in Portuguese, but we are working to expand the number of languages.
A big hug!
Video 1: Scanning a dental arch with photogrammetry
Video 2: Cut a dental arch