Nebula Generator is a ready made set up so that you can quickly configure a wide range of panoramic background space nebula effects in cycles.
- Fast render times even at high resolutions.
- A range of configuration options allow you to change the colour and shape of the nebula.
- Optional star effects that can be swapped out for your own.
- By animating the parameters, the clouds can be made to appear as if they are moving.
- Great for game backgrounds, animations, or concept art backdrops.
- By default the effect is projected onto the background of the blender scene but can also be used as a texture on other objects.
Earlier versions of the node setup used here (version 1.2.0) will remain free on my website, however by purchasing this version here you will:
- Have a priority on new feature requests.
- Be able to take advantage of new updates.
- Allow me to invest the time in developing the effects further.
- Potential migration to python code if efficiencies in usability and performance can be seen.
- Increasing ease of use of the different parameters on offer.
- Experimentation with more 3D like effects.
If you have any questions, please let me know via Blender Market, my website at www.markkingsnorth.com, or via Twitter @markkingsnorth.
Wow that looks really impressive. I tried to do a Node-Group like this some time ago, but it didn't look nearly as good as this one!
I followed your earlier nodes-tutorial on this and have enjoyed the results. May have to pick this up in the near future. I have the plating-generator, though I don't use it much even though very good, and the window-generator. I love the window-generator a lot! Saves a ton of time. Keep up the great work, Mark!