Tiler generates procedural roof tile patterns.
Tiler Add-on was initially meant as a tool for speeding up roof creation process but it can be used for generation of every mesh patterns, which is especially useful for architecture visualization applications.
Tiler Add-on will allow you to:
- generate tiles for many walls in your scene with a few clicks,
- automatically trim generated tiles to walls boundaries,
- add many kinds of randomness to your tiles to make them look realistic,
- generate tiles for wall joints (useful for roof creation),
- easily compose interesting patterns on the wall or roof using many tile models (so called Multi Tile mode). See Multi Tile Mode section below for details,
- generate displacement map from your tiles using fast and simple procedure. See next section for details.