Tiler generates procedural roof tile patterns.
Tiler Add-on was initially meant as a tool for speeding up roof creation process but it can be used for generation of every mesh patterns, which is especially useful for architecture visualization applications.
Tiler Add-on will allow you to:
- generate tiles for many walls in your scene with a few clicks,
- automatically trim generated tiles to walls boundaries,
- add many kinds of randomness to your tiles to make them look realistic,
- generate tiles for wall joints (useful for roof creation),
- easily compose interesting patterns on the wall or roof using many tile models (so called Multi Tile mode). See Multi Tile Mode section below for details,
- generate displacement map from your tiles using fast and simple procedure. See next section for details.
Wow just what I needed to make some awesome roofs.
I've manually gone through the process of adding tiles on multiple occasions. This will save me so much time. Someone pass me my wallet.
Don't want to be a douche, but to be fair there is a far more powerful AddOn out there.
Hi, this addon is exactly what i searched for! But blendermarket says it was removed :( . Is there any possibility to still get it for Blender 2.79?