Ndee shares an update on the development of his exciting BPainter add-on.
I am happy to show you the latest work on BPainter. I added a few really exciting features which I think you will really like. I want to thank each single Patron who is supporting me on that way making Painting in Blender more efficient.
Get Access to BPainter on my Patreon.
A list of new features:
- New Brush Presets - Blur and Smudge
- Lock Brush Size - Constraints the brush size to viewport zoom
- 2D Preview - Lets you preview the texture on a 2D Plane
- Mask Layer - Masking for layers. Makes them way more powerfull
- External Image Path - Store Images to a given external path with a - single blend file save
- New Icons - New Layer, New Adjustment Layer and New Mask
- Layer Insert - Layers get inserted beneath selected one
This is A M A Z I N G !
Great job Andreas!
holy crap!! this is soo good!