Daniel F. R. Gordillo sells a set of 25 eyes on the Blender Market. For your 25-eyed monster :)
Daniel F. R. Gordillo writes:
Human, Cat-like, Goat-or-octopus-like, fresh zombie, rotting zombie, demon… they’re all here! Add personality to your characters and sculptures with this 25-piece set of eyes with animatable Iris and modular interchangeable 4K textures and materials!
Check out the video:
I often found myself making the same eyes again and again for my creatures, so I decided to spend some time and produce this asset library so I could focus in the other aspects of character development. There’s 5 different models and 25 variations but you can create more just by re-combining materials, but there’s also the option of adding new colors in the material’s nodes and create your own!
- Human eye mesh: 1248 triangles
- Cat eye mesh: 960 triangles
- Goat eye mesh: 864 triangles
- Zombie eye mesh: 1120 triangles
- Low Poly Human eye mesh: 304 triangles
- 5 different eye models: Human, Cat, Goat, Zombie and a Low-Poly human version
- 3 4096x4096 PNG textures: Diffuse, Normal and RGB mask
- 2 outer eye materials: normal (transparent) and decayed
- 3 sclera materials: normal, bloody and black
- 6 human iris materials
- 6 cat-like iris materials
- 6 goat-like iris materials
- 3 “zombie” iris materials
- plus, the low-poly human eye has a sclera, pupil and iris procedural materials
All eyes, except zombie and low-poly have a shape-key to control the Iris aperture.
The materials are modular, and are defined per object instead of data, so you can have different materials set to instanced/linked copies of the same object.
The pupil/iris/sclera/outer eye are interchangeable, so you can mix any Iris material with any sclera material, and choose between clean or decayed finish: the human and zombie textures work well in all models, but the cat and goat textures only do it in their respective models.
The RGB mask texture works by separating it's values to create different textures with the color ramp node. There's a special Node Group included to use with this file.
A PERCENTAGE OF THE EARNINGS WILL GO TO THE BLENDER FOUNDATION.
The set sells for $19.90 on the Blender Market.