Thomas Beck is back (get it? ;-) with a new Sneak Peek video!
Get a glimpse at Blenders new features in v2.74 - watch the sneak peek and share it!
In this episode
- Delete hierarchy to delete complete trees 0:48
- Drag & Drop objects to groups 1:42
- Create new objects from the outliner 2:35
- Outliner context menus for Constraints and Operators 3:13
- Orphaned datablock mode 4:20
- Preview strips by dragging the playhead 8:10
- Proxy enable operator (Proxy Panel) 10:03
- Follow animation playback (Playback menu in the timeline) 11:00
- Slip Tool (S) accepts numerical input now 12:35
- Transfer Data Modifier 13:36
Learn Blender in depth
What's it all about
In this series I'll present at least twice a month new and (hopefully) useful features for all of you outside the Blender 3D development universe... all those features are brand new and are available in the official Blender version 2.74.
Greetings to all of you and thanks for all the encouraging comments and shares!
Download fresh builds at http://builder.blender.org (Attention: there will be bugs in it for sure!)
Thomas Beck & the Plasmasolutions Team