If you're interested in learning more about 3D Printing and Open Source software, then check out this training in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
Stijn Tas writes:
3D printing is a very new interesting technology for creating design objects. The possibilities are great from making jewellery, logos, creating art to technical prototyping.
For this new domain we create a new course with focus on 3D printing. We use three different applications* for getting our design targets:
- Inkscape: ( 2D application – open source ) simple way of creating 3d objects out of 2D shapes.
- Blender: ( 3D application – open source ) great in 3D organic shapes.
- Inventor: ( 3D application – free for students ) where dimension and accurate modeling is necessary.
- 15 weeks (3.5h/week)
- Start on Monday 20-01-2014 from 18:30 to 22:00
- Place: Belgium – 9100 Sint-Niklaas – H. Heymanplein 7
- Language: Dutch
- Price: € 75
- Info-event: 14-01-2014 from 19h to 21h
We hope to see you soon.
* In this course you see only an initial knowledge of the applications. We give separated courses for Blender and Inventor.