Maratis, an open source game development tool with Blender exporting scripts, has received a major update.
From the product description:
Maratis is a portable, simple and visual game development tool designed for artists and developers.
The Engine has been tested on Windows, Mac, Linux and iOS and can be used virtually on any platform.
Maratis is Free and Open-source.
Use a simple Lua scripting langage or have access to the full Engine in C++.
a new version of Maratis (www.maratis3d.org), a free and open-source 3d game development tool for windows, mac, linux and iOS is now available in beta with a lot of new features :
- Updated Blender 2.6 exporter
- File packing system and publishing
- Object list selection and custom shortcut
- Focus selection (‘F’ key), parent field (transform tab)
- Faster loading when published (xml working files convert to bin files)
- General Bug correction and improvement
- Behavior drawing in-game / in-editor and M_VARIABLE_TEXTURE_REF variable
- Physics rayHit and multiple collision test
- Camera scene layer system and render to texture system
- quit, to quit the game from script
- getObject modified to access other scenes
- getClone to clone objects from script
- enableCameraLayer and disableCameraLayer
- enableRenderToTexture and disableRenderToTexture