Do you have what it takes to create a design using only Blender native primitives and modifiers? Join the BlenderDiplom contest and win!
- You may only use the Blender native mesh primitives.
- You may not use sculpt mode
- You may use Edit Mode, but only to modify weight, crease, sharp, bevel weight and vertex groups and to unwrap or assign materials. No deformation in edit mode are allowed
- Lattices and Curves may be modified in edit mode.
- Curves may only be used as a path or a curve deform object, not rendered.
- You may only use the generate and deform and modifiers, simulation modifiers are not allowed.
- You may use any renderer you like.
- You may use the Blender Compositor for finishing touches, but your work should be more 3D than compositing.
- In order to verify that you have used nothing but modifiers and primitives, you will have to provide the blendfile if chosen as a winner.
- You can submit your content here: www.blenderartists.org
Deadline is 1st of August! The winners will be determined by Gottfried Hofmann and Frederik Steinmetz.
1st and 2nd prize: One VIP-Ticket for Campus Party Berlin 2012. Not the ordinary one you can get for 128,- Euros but a special ticket with access to the VIP area and more.
3rd prize: One item from the Blender.org e-store!