Ton Roosendaal writes:
- Trackers and projects.blender.org migrated.
- We had some bad luck with a server hanging, but that's solved now.
- todo: SCM viewer for browsing svn history. Will come back early january (?) (tip: use svn annotate for checking files)
- todo: searching for open reports assigned to specific person
- Issues for the trackers or website can be posted here.
2) 2.5 issues
- Time for a new official beta! Proposal: announce on 26th, release midweek after. Question: are release builders available in this holiday season?
- Ton will now for real work on the official regression test update! A version of it should be in the GSoX unit-test project.
- Dalai proposes to replace the ancient built-in vector font with a more modern (and official free) one. We can even include a couple? Waiting for proposal...
- Work on UI "Style" system is a todo, and will allow loading own font sets, and assign to UI items like panels, menus, buttons, labels.
- Tracker work (bug fixing) goes excellent. We're getting more time to move attention to the long todo in wiki.blender.org now.
3) Other projects
- Francesco Siddi is working on the WP theme and layout for [the] code.blender.org. Estimated release is this week!