LuxRender v0.6.1 contains a handfull of fixes. The team have also committed to more frequent updates.
LuxRender v0.6.1 is out with various fixes to the previous v0.6 version:
- lots of network rendering fixes
- some crash fixes
- fix bump mapping which wasn't working correctly in some cases
- improvements to IES file handling
- ability to stop a render after a given amount of time has elapsed
- introduce dynamic epsilon for intersection tests (it should improve rendering of large scale or very small scale geometry)
- the film cropwindow feature should now be useable
- added a shortcut to launch luxconsole as a slave on windows. The script lists the local IP's first so it's easier to configure.
- added an option in the windows installer to add an exception to the window firewall for luxconsole.