Pahelika: Secret Legends is a game made by IronCode software. They used Blender to render out all of the games visuals.
On the blenderartists.org thread Gaurav writes:
"All the graphics of the game were modelled, textured and rendered completely in our beloved Blender. Here are some things for you to nibble on
- Totally used Blender Internal Render for this. Though I did tried a few times Yafaray(may be next time).
- The game contains more than 30 scenes.
- Hundereds of other interactive objects (done in blender of course)
- It took about a year and so to complete it.
- All other 2d stuff was either done in Photoshop(majority) and some texture work in Gimp.
- Inkscape for some vectoring."
Theres a gameplay video on youtube, as well as screenshots below.