Dimitris Christou has recently posted a bunch of new video tutorials on Vimeo which are worth checking out. They cover a large range of different topics, from basics in the game engine to modeling a gun.
The ten video tutorials cover the following topics:
- The Basics of the Sequence Editor
- StudioSpot (lighting setup)
- The UV unwrapping of a coin
- IPO with the Game Engine (2 videos)
- Game Engine properties
- Modeling a Gun (2 videos)
- A Dice game
The videos are also free to download from Vimeo, directly from the individual video pages (you have to be a Vimeo member for this option).
There's a couple of demo reels on the page as well, which are certainly good viewing and worth cheking out (although I've read that the demo reels were made mostly using Cinema 4D).