Mohammad FathiÂ wrote:
[...] a group is now proceeding to prepare, dub and broadcast the animation of elephants dream under management of Mr. Ali Fathi. Accordingly, elephants dream this movie is going to be sooner broadcasted in 3rd Network of Iranian National TV under license of CC. elephants dream first, a 30-min program will be broadcasted in last 15 minutes of which the shower talks about the movie, its directors, efforts performed to develop Blender software as well as some pictures; this movie will be dubbed by two of the best Iranian dubbers, which is a brilliant honor.
Till now, 90% of the movie has been technically carried out and remaining 10% is related to the legal affairs.
Broadcasted in Iranian National TV, this program will focus many individuals and audience's attention on Blender, causing the increased users of Blender and moving them from similar software to a strong software of Blender...
All costs of preparation, dubbing, broadcasting and etc were undertaken by Mr. Ali Fathi
The 30-min program is accounted as a very great advertising tribune for Blender software Furthermore, according to the phone call I had to him, I was said that he had many orders from irib andâ€¦ and he is trying to establish an institute Pars Blender after broadcasting the program Elephants Dream are the different sections such as the part of training-sales, publications and reporting. Moreover, a monthly magazine Pars Blender will be sooner published in Persian language and the followers can have it throughout Iran, containing the complete and efficient subjects concerning Blender By establishing such an institute, a great number of Iranian young specialists, near 60, will be employed in software, animation, graphics, applied mathematics, journalism, translation and etc, which is very important. Only one thing can reach these attempts to a good conclusion that is the continuous cooperation of friends and dears of Blender Group Institute in Netherland.
You can observe the result of efforts not only in Iran but also throughout the Mid-East in a near future,...