The MascotCapsuleÂ plugin exportsÂ data created in Blender to BAC (model) data and TRA (animation) data. The exported BAC and TRA files can then be used with MascotCapsule.
And what is MascotCapsule?
MascotCapsule is a native code library to display 3D graphics on small devices such as various embedded devices, mobile phones, mobile game devices, and PDAs.Â Some features mentioned:
- Displays data created in commercial 3D design tools and then converted to the specific file formats.
- Enables primitive data display by specifying primitives directly.
- Created in the C language.
- Currently, versions from V1 to V4 are available.
- Complies with international standards such as M3G (JSR184) and OpenGL-ES (applicable to the latest version "V4").
It's great to see a company (Hi Corp) producing Blender tools!