Here is a list of Blender Resources that I think are essential, both if you have just started to learn Blender or if you have been using it for a while.
Just yell if you have something that we should add. Later on, this page will be added to the topnavigation of BlenderNation.
- The Blender Foundation releases on Blender.org.
- Bleeding edge CVS / Orange / Tuhopuu builds. These have the newest features, but be prepared for crashes.
- The Blender Manual. An ongoing community effort to produce an up to date and complete Blender Manual. The integral contents of the Blender 2.3 Guide can be found in here as well. Based on a Wiki.
- Blender 3d: Noob to Pro. An alternative guide to Blender, also a community effort based on a Wiki.
- Blender Basics. Jim Chronister's 118 page classroom Blender tutorial book.
- Shameless plug: My own tutorials here on BlenderNation.
- The Community tutorials list on Blendernation. Mostly new stuff and tutorials that weÂ like.
- The tutorials list on Blender.org. Not updated very frequently.
- The tutorials list on BlenderArtists.org. Has a nice difficulty index and includes video tutorials.
- Elysiun user forums. Go here to get help on using Blender and to share your Blender work with the community.
- Blender.org developers forums.
- Other community sites can be found on Blender.org.