Learn how to model and animate life-like machines in Blender with this new book by Christopher Kuhn.
About This Book
- Develop realistic and awesome machines for your 3D projects and animation films
- Gain the ability to look at a piece of machinery in real life and then recreate it in Blender
- Develop a comprehensive skill set covering key aspects of mechanical modeling
- Who This Book Is For
- This book is intended for consumers and hobbyists who are existing users of Blender 3D want to expand their capabilities by diving into machine modeling with Blender 3D. You are expected to have experience with basic Blender operations.
What You Will Learn
- Reacquaint yourself with Blender's modeling toolset
- Practice fundamental skills that are applicable to a range of modeling projects
- Know when and where to use various types of geometry-something that saves time in one instance will pose significant problems in another
- Think ahead and plan your project out to significantly improve both quality and efficiency
- Create models for freestyle use
- Overcome challenging modeling problems
- Create customized game models that can easily be exported to other formats. This is one of the most popular uses of Blender, and the results can be incorporated into game design!
- Get comfortable with the start-to-finish process to create any type of hard surface model