Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here’s the notes of today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders:
1) Upcoming Blender 2.64 release status
- Bug tracker up to 310 open reports again… what can we do? :)
- Planning reminder.
- Ton suggests to wrap up code work this month August, and move to BCon4 early September. Release would be end of september latest. This also to accompany the DVD box set for Mango.
- Mango developers (Sergey/Brecht/Campbell/Ton) will sit down monday on final planning for release related to color management.
2) Other projects
- Sergey Sharybin proposal to extend the per-strip color options.
- Daniel Genrich started a cloth-eltopo branch. This will update existing cloth collision in Blender. Optionally it could work with Bullet too.
3) Google Summer of Code
- Tomorrow pencils down, August 24th is last day to submit work and reports to Google.
- Alex Kuznetsov has Blender’s UI running in Android (Using Jason Wilkin’s work on opengl abstraction layers):
- Doc WIP on Laplacian smooth modifier.
- Video on Precision modeling project:
That’s it folks!