I'm looking for people who:
- have been involved in the Blender community for at least one year.
- have a good nose for topics that are interesting for the Blender community.
- have proven good English writing skills.
- have experience with WordPress.
- are willing to be involved for at least three months.
- write 10 articles per week, and enter them into WordPress.
- work with news leads that are submitted to us, as well as generate your own news leads.
- cover the whole spectrum of news topics: art, development, community, education.
- payment is $50 per week ($5/article), takes place at the end of each month, via PayPal. I will require an invoice for each payment.
- new authors have a trial period of 2 weeks (which is paid).
- after the trial period, the standard contract period is 3 months.
To apply, contact me at [email protected], and include references to at least three Blender-related articles that you have written. A short interview via Skype will follow for selected candidates. Everyone will receive a reply within one week.