Sandra Gilbert writes: Welcome to Issue #13, â€œFantasyâ€. We have packed our 2nd Anniversary issue full of amazing articles and tutorials guaranteed to jump start your own fantasy project. Not only do we take an inside look into the minds of some very talented artists, we also showcase two new games created in blender and a python script sure to inspire a fantasy or two.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Making a Realistic Underwater Rift
- â€œDeep Dreamsâ€ Caustics
- Creating a Tree Character
- Using Auto Masonry Script
- Video Editing in Blenderart
- Making of â€œAndy Tear Liquid Tubesâ€
- Making of â€œGlass Girlâ€
- Making of â€œTripeace Animatedâ€
- Making of â€œThe Dance of the Bashful Dwarfâ€
- Making of Coffee Break Game â€œDwarf Huntâ€
- Making of â€œRusty's RPGâ€ (a just finished demo)
- And more . . .
Note: Due to the size of the file, this issue has a separate blend download for the Tree Character tutorial. All other required/needed blend files for this issue are in the main blend file download zip.
Available Blenderart Mag Mirrors: