GrimmGhozt created both the music and a video for an imaginary rap-band called ThruHell.
My name is GrimmGhozt and I see myself as a passionate generalist in a broader sense.
I love both, music and 3D production. That is why I try to do it all an my own, to bring my vision to life. And this is my project:
And this is my project: It is called ThruHell and is basically a band, made out of imagined characters, that reflect parts of me, as well as parts of things I have been through, or people I have been with. ThruHell is the summary of things I like and things I`d love to see in a Rap group. And while being a rap-group, the music is also leaning towards r`n`b elements and some glints of pop influences, that can be found in the music as well. Regarding the name choice "ThruHell" it mostly stands for my believe, that life puts you through hell, in order to enable you to make a change for the better.
The first song was posted early in 2022 (melancholy), while the first full fletched music-video (granit) was released on my birthday, april-23-2023. Since then I worked on my newest video (In das Licht) that you can watch here:
Be assured this all is so much work, that I barely sleep or have sufficient time for the most essential thing in my life: my family. But I love this so much, despite that it right now seemingly leads me nowhere. Therefore I of course appreciate every click, every comment, every like, share, support or even just word of appreciation, this endeavor gets in this kind of hard beginning phase. Thank you.
Here are some facts around, and resulting of, making the video:
- Rendered 4K in Cycles
- Over 4 Minutes of animation = 7607 Frames
- 26 Days of mostly continuosly Rendering of the project on one machine.
- My first visual translation of this kind - lyrics made into a kind of short film with a story based on true events.
- Selfmade mixing and mastering of the music and vocals (yeah not blender related, but part of this work)
- Writing and recording of the lyrics (same here)
- Shading, rigging, modeling, lighting compositing and all that other good stuff that needs to be taken care of
- As well of the performance of the main singer/rapper
I hope you have fun watching it. That would mean a lot to me! Thanks non the less for having me here.