Mumu Mundo writes:
Beginners friendly Blender Grease Pencil Drawing & Rigging Course. By the end of it, you will be able to draw a simple Piggy character and rig it.
- the rig has a moving and rotating head
- it has closing eyes
- irises that can move separately or together
- a mouth that changes shapes and size along with the chin
- a wrinkling nose
- arms with forward kinematics
- hands that change shape
- a body that moves separately or connected to the legs
- the legs using inverse kinematics
- and the shadow that automatically moves and changes size.
In part 1 we will set up a reference image, prepare our file for drawing, draw, adjust strokes then fill them.