Iola Cathern writes:
1. Blender Masterclass: Learn Blender in only 6 Hours
Welcome to Blender Masterclass: Learn Blender in only 6 Hours! (This course is 100% compatible with Blender 3.x)
Ever dreamed of being a 3D Artist but can't afford the very high prices of 3D applications? Well then it's time you take a look at Blender. Blender is 100% Free and Open Source which means it's being developed faster than any other 3D application currently out there. New features are being added all the time, and any existing bugs get fixed very quickly because of the nature of being Open Source.
Blender has completely redesigned it's interface, and I personally think it's one of the most practical and user friendly interfaces available.
2. Blender Camera Tracking Masterclass
Thank you for enrolling in this Blender Camera Tracking Masterclass
Camera Tracking is one of the most exciting areas of the Visual Effects pipeline, and it is also the basis for most VFX shots where you have a moving camera.
The purpose of Camera Tracking, is to create a virtual camera that matches the movement of the real world camera exactly. This will allow you to place any 3D object or 3D character seamlessly into your real world scene.
You will learn:
1. Learn Blender 2.8 In 6 Hours;
2. Learn how to do camera tracking in Blender;
3. How to solve the camera track in Blender;
4. Refine you track to get better results;
5. Add test objects to the scene to confirm that our track is good;
6. Learn all about the virtual camera and lens settings in the tracking workspace.
Suitable for Trainees:
1. Anyone interested in the 3D Animation Industry;
2. Anyone interested in creating 3D Models;
3. Anyone interested in learning VFX / Visual Effects;
4. Anyone interested in Camera Tracking or Matchmoving;
5. Game Designers;
6. 3D Animators.