Iola Cathern writes:
In this tutorial, I will show you how I translate my ideas using 2D and 3D tools in a beginner-friendly way. I will also discuss black and white sketching, painting over 3D, photobashing, composition, lighting, and setting up a strong base to paint over in Photoshop. I've gone about this whole tutorial in a way that it's all the key areas broken down into 65 videos spanning, with a total length of over 13 hours. Join and have fun now!
- You will learn how to research, combine ideas and produce sketches.
- You will also learn how to build an asset kit in Blender.
- You can follow along and watch how I tackle the painting process broken down into the key areas/techniques.
Suitable for Trainees:
- It's aimed at beginner and intermediate artists looking to broaden their toolset by combining 2D and 3D techniques.
- Ideally the student will have some foundation knowledge in both Blender and Photoshop.