Allan Brito writes:
After a long wait, it is finally here! I'm proud to announce a brand new workshop from Blender 3D Architect. The Blender 3.1 for architecture workshop (https://a.blendernation.com/go/go.php?src=BN&url=https://blender3darchitect.gumroad.com/l/blenderforarchitecture/BN25AW8) is a collection of all the information you need to start using Blender for architecture from scratch.
You will find in the workshop a total of 12 lessons ranging from modeling basics to material editing and Cycles rendering—all with a focus on architectural visualization. With the lessons, you have available more than 70 videos to either download or stream and lots of source files to download (Assets and project files). The workshop fully online and you can choose the best time and date to watch the lessons.
To celebrate the release of the workshop, we are offering for one week a 25% discount for anyone looking to start using Blender for architecture.
Here is a list of what you will learn in the workshop:
- Blender UI basics
- 3D Navigation and shortcuts
- Working with precision modeling (Metric and Imperial)
- Saving projects in Blender
- Modeling for architecture
- Creating accurate 3D models based on numeric inputs
- Produce architectural elements such as walls, doors, windows, floors, stairs, and more
- Add materials and textures to models
- Use Add-ons to improve your work
- Import references for modeling (SketchUp, AutoCAD, BIM, and images)
- Use the Asset Browser
- Manage furniture models
- Work with the Blender camera for architecture
- Render projects with Cycles and Eevee
- Use multiple types of lights for architecture
To celebrate the release of this workshop, we are offering a 25% discount. All links above have the discount applied.