How can a Blender 3.0 Skillshare class improve your life?
A student of mine recently told me: “I just needed to tell you, I have been struggling with Blender for the past three weeks as a student, but your tutorial style is saving me. It feels so straightforward, and you don't rush through it. This is saving me, and I appreciate these videos so much”.
The key to deciphering new software updates is practice. You need to relieve this anxiety you’re feeling with a medieval themed project filled with challenges super-useful solutions!
‘Blender 3 The Ultimate Medieval Scene Course’ will see you creating a medieval farmstead. Your medieval farmstead will feature farmhouses, grass, mud, plants, trees, a water pump, and a windmill.
IT WILL BE ALIVE because of all the exciting plant growing animations it will feature.
A key part of our new Skillshare class will involve learning how to use geo nodes in Blender 3.0. We will use them to make these plant animations.
Still unsure? Then, let me tell you what's unique about this Skillshare class:
- Following through a complete guide on creating a AAA game-ready quality medieval farmstead, including a barn, farmhouse, and living plants
- Maximising the potential of your references to develop strong game asset concepts
- Discovering the basics of rigging and animating inanimate game assets in Blender 3.0
- Learning how to use HDRIs as 3D model backgrounds for your portfolio
- Maintaining and optimising medieval Europe aesthetics
- Learning how to use rendering to improve the quality of presentation for your 3D environment in
- Blender Cycles and Cycles X
- Rendering game assets to a high level for professional 3D artist portfolios
Until next time, happy modelling everyone!