3D Tudor writes:
This is the complete guide on building modular kitbash systems within Blender. Create Massive & epic scenes from scratch.
Watch this awesome introduction video and fall in love:
Would you like to learn how to model an entire medieval castle?
Now, what if I told you I have a course to do just that on Skillshare?
Get a 14-day Skillshare trial for FREE to access the course.
You can also purchase this course on other platforms should you prefer them.
'Blender 2.9 Creating a Medieval Kitbash' will see you creating a super varied group of interlinkable assets.
The biggest set of variations are available for roofs, castle towers, and related fixings.
There’s nothing like this course on Skillshare.
The course reference pack includes 125 texture maps, including alphas, albedo, AO, roughness, metallic, normal, height, and displacement. Our 65 course reference schematics will also show you all the little parts of what you will be creating, and they include height information for each asset.
Kitbash item variations will help you diversify your castle and make it unique from any other student's. With a touch of innovative thinking, which I know you all have, you will be able to create something that stands out.
Be creative! Make your castles bigger and grander. Expand your castle keep land or beautify the upper level of the castle to make it stand out more and increase the social class divide with the other people living there.
Engage in roleplay thinking as you build your castle and create something that breathes life!
Still unsure? Then, let me tell you what's unique about this course:
- a massive course resource pack with 125 free texture maps;
- 65 references of all kitbash items with real-world dimensions;
- animations & key commands throughout the learning process;
- full control over where you render out your scene, using Eevee or cycles;
- learning how to import and put textures together;
- becoming an expert at using the in-built Blender node wrangler add-on;
- accessing 3 courses within a course, including full lessons on (a) Blender basics, (b) materials and textures, and (c) seams, sharps, and UVs.
Who wouldn’t like to learn how to model a castle, and take their creativity to the next level by scaling it up into an entire medieval city?
Learn how to do it with just 65 pieces. Join now.
Happy modelling everyone!
Neil, 3D Tudor