Pierre Schiller writes:
If you were waiting for the opportunity to take any character and rig it using grease pencil, this is your video! We'll cover these topics:
- How to set an image reference.
- Draw and erase lines.
- Refine strokes with the sculpt tools.
- How to apply Grease Pencil effects.
- Apply masks in Grease Pencil layers.
- How to work with the top tool bar and select colors and layers.
- Setup an Armature for rigging the 2d character.
- How to create a basic arm IK.
- Paint weights to correctly influence vertices in the grease pencil object.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks!