Andrew Price interviews Colin Levy on how he went from making short films in his backyard to getting a job at Pixar.
- 2:17 Interview start - Colin's childhood making films
- 22:22 Challenges directing Sintel
- 26:44 Bombing his first Pixar interview
- 32:04 The decision to leave Pixar
- 38:25 Importance of being able to explain your work
- 41:00 How important is feedback?
- 50:17 Seeing your work on the big screen, and the effect you have
- 53:02 Deep work vs shallow work
- 56:38 The advantages of being a generalist
- 1:05:25 Don't trust your school curriculum